After 18 years in operation Jet Park Hotel, Auckland Airport has opened a new 250 person conference centre and a further 60 guest rooms.
The ambitious undertaking brings the 4-star plus hotel’s room capacity to 221 and it now features an ultra-modern multi-level conference complex complete with a ballroom, multiple conference rooms, and a 5th floor complete with a private bar and magnificent views to Rangitoto. In November 2015 Jet Park Hotels opened Jet Park Hotel Rotorua.
Guests can enjoy break-out to a beautiful landscaped garden and an outdoor deck overlooking a pond/wetland area. The venue offers a close location to Auckland Airport with complimentary 24-hour direct, return shuttle bus, free overnight parking, and superb food and beverage options.
Uniquely, the new facility and guest rooms can also be hired out entirely for exclusive use by one client. It includes its own restaurant and coffee bar, reception desk, and a range of flexible conference spaces.
- 240 Theatre
- 180 Banquet
- 120 Classroom
- 250 Cocktail
We invite you to inspect our state-of-the-art facilities.
- Approximately 5 mins from Auckland Airport
- Free transfers Airport – Hotel – locally based office
- Complimentary on-site car parking
- Complimentary valet parking
- Complimentary car storage up to 10 days*
- 24 hour Reception, Porterage and full service Business Centre
- Fast and secure internet
- Award winning restaurant
- Relaxing Lounge Bar and 'break-out' areas for groups
- Koura Cafe open from 5am until 10pm
- Range of Conference and Meeting rooms catering up to 250 people
- IT Specialist on site for any assistance required
- Free use of on-site full Gymnasium
- Free use of off-site 24 hour secure Health & Fitness Centre Plus complimentary transfers
- Loyalty Programme for Individuals
- Dedicated Le C’lef D’or Concierge
- Excellent nearby and on-site team-building activities
- Close proximity to excellent local attractions and team-building packages can be tailor-made for you
- Service as rated EXCELLENT by our Guests
- Restful and relaxing environment
- Complimentary transfers to local area attractions/sporting facilities
- Hotel not situated on Flight paths
- Guest coin operated laundry service, open 7am - 9.30pm
- Laundry and dry cleaning service
- Free valet car parking
- Car cleaning service
The Hotel has achieved 4 star plus and Qualmark Enviro-Gold standard and won several awards over the years for excellence across different aspects of the operation.
New Zealand owned and operated.
Please mention that you saw us on My Corporate Guide.+ Show more