We have designed this Corporate Catering Package specifically for Corporate customers.
Your company could be having any corporate event which requires catering and you want to impress your guests with as little stress as possible. It could be a new product / service launch, moving into new premises, corporate family days, anything at all that your company may need. We will make your event catering really easy so you can focus on other important aspect of your event. We also have Delivered
Catering Packages which may also be perfect for your event.
- This Corporate Catering menu comes with full quality china crockery, stainless steel cutlery and dessert!
- Canapes provided while your guests enjoy the celebration. * Our staff will hand these around.
- Asian appetizers including mini spring rolls (v), curry samosas (v) and pork won tons with Thai sweet chilli dipping sauce.
- Toasted french bread rounds with smoked chicken, avocado, smoked salmon and tomato.
- In season fresh fruit platter
Personal Touch Guaranteed!
At Southern Spit Roast and BBQ Catering we are a family business who love our customers and want you to have the most amazing event ever. We will give you an experience that will leave you saying, nothing but ‘I love it all’! As a family business, we know every event is vital and we pride ourselves on valuing each one personally. We are a truly professional catering team.
Amaze your guests with beautiful spit roasted meats, freshly made salads, hot gravy and sauces to accompany your spit roasted meat options. Delivered straight to your door in aluminium foil trays, your meat will be sliced, hot and ready to go . Your fresh salads, made by our own chef, will be in aluminum bowls ready for us to put on your table and serve.
Our delivered menus are becoming really popular because it’s so easy to organise and the food is amazing.
Services Offered By The Spit Roast Caterer
- Check they have a commercial kitchen to prepare food from.
- Check that the catering company has an A grade food hygiene license.
- Does the caterer transport food in a hygienic fashion and in an enclosed van or truck.
- Identify that the caterer has sufficient kitchen space and service staff to look after your requirements or do they have agency staff available.
- Can the caterer supply appropriate equipment?
- Does the catering company have great testimonials from worthy companies and clients?
A Grade Kitchen
Food Hygiene”A” Grade certificate commercial premises assures the public that the caterer conducts regular health inspections and that their key staff is appropriately trained.
Please mention that you saw us on My Corporate Guide.+ Show more